Crunchy Coconut Thumbprint Treats
~ approximately 2 dozen treats ~
1/4 cup unsweetened organic crunchy peanut butter, softened
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder (click HERE to see what kind I use!)
3/4 cup almond meal
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 teaspoons vanilla
1 tbsp. organic chia seeds
1/4 cup organic coconut cream
Garnish: top with 3 wild organic blueberries on each treat
1. Mix everything in a medium-sized mixing bowl using a spoon or spatula at first... and then...
2. Get your hands dirty!!! Smash it all up, form a big ball o' dough, and then mold into individual bites, about one tbsp. each.
3. Press a thumbprint into each treat, and garnish with blueberries.
4. Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes before enjoying.
1. Mini baking cups make these treats easy to share at parties or work, or to simply grab one out of the fridge for a snack!
2. You could mix it up with the garnish if you prefer - I made these for The Fourth of July, so I wanted something blue!