~ makes 6 servings ~
(be sure to clean all ingredients prior to use)
16 oz. parsnips (I found no need to peel them!)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp. cold-pressed organic extra virgin olive oil
pink Himalayan sea salt, to taste
freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
1. Boil parsnips until tender. Rinse in cool water, drain well.
2. Add parsnips, almond milk, olive oil, salt, and pepper to blender. Puree.
3. Garnish as desired, serve, and ENJOY!
(Refrigerate cooled leftovers.)
1. Serve chilled, garnish with nutmeg, and enjoy as a dessert during the holiday season!
2. Serve warm, top with a dollop of grass-fed butter and a dash of coriander; enjoy as an appetizer!
3. Serve warm, sprinkle with cinnamon, and enjoy as a breakfast dish!