Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
~ makes 4 servings ~
16 oz. fingerling potatoes
2 tbsp. avocado oil
Himalayan pink sea salt, to taste
fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Clean potatoes, place in ziploc bag; add avocado oil, salt, and pepper; shake it up, baby! Set aside (or refrigerate overnight) while you pre-heat your oven to 425F.
2. Line baking sheet with foil, empty contents of ziploc bag onto sheet, and slide ‘em into the oven for approximately 25 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, and enjoy!
(Baking times vary depending on your oven. Please check dish regularly, and adjust time accordingly. Refrigerate leftovers.)
1. Serve as a side dish with dinner.
2. Serve on a bed of microgreens.
3. Serve with eggs for breakfast.